With the drop in number of Covid-19 cases, travelling is getting back at its own pace. However, some restrictions have been implied ever since the corona virus has broken out. Some of those implied progressions incorporate travelers scanning their own tickets, putting food items presently in a plastic sack, facial masks are mandatory and carrying hand sanitizers with them.
Travelers always need a transport to reach to the place where they are going to crash for the day after taking a flight or to travel till the airport from their pickup point. DFW airport taxi service is giving hassle-free cab booking service during this Covid-19 pandemic. We follow all the requisite safety and hygiene protocols. We make sure all our driver partners are wearing a face mask and the car is sanitized after each ride. However, all the passengers are requested to use a face mask while travelling.
Passengers travelling to and from DFW airport need not to worry about a reliable and safe cab service. They can avail DFW airport taxi service anytime. For airport related bookings, an advanced booking is recommended for better and smooth experience.
Guidelines for Travelers of DFW Airport:
This is what you can expect and ought to plan for prior to going to DFW airport:
- Airport workers are needed to wear facial masks when assisting passengers/ visitors at the parking area and airport terminals.
- Passengers are requested to use a facial mask mandatorily and maintain a social distancing of 6 feet.
- Plexiglass safeguards have been introduced all through terminals in places where airport employees and airlines representatives have direct communications with travelers.
- Additional services within the airport premises, like restaurants, shops will be open for limited hours or may be temporarily closed. While restaurants are directed to allow only 25% of their entire seating capacity.
- Any change in parking slots or cancellation is allowed.
- Airport valets are only operating from Terminal D. Other terminals are closed for the time being.
Few Travel Guidelines from CDC:
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stated few guidelines for the travelers to keep them safe. The CDC Travel Guidelines:
- Your hands should be washed properly with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Keep a hand sanitizer with you while travelling. Sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol are preferred.
- Wear a face mask.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Maintain physical distancing of minimum 6 feet from others.
- Do not open your face mask.
- While coughing or sneezing, cover using your upper arm.
- Get food at drive-throughs, curbside eateries.
With the coronavirus outbreak, taking safety precautions while travelling is the most important thing. We are making sure that your travelling experiences do not gets disturbed and hence we have been working hard along with our driver partners to provide you a safe and hassle-free cab service. Try to follow all the necessary guidelines while travelling and do not forget to reach out to us whenever any cab services to airport is required.